- Company Name:
- ABM Industries
· Learns, understands and complies with fire, safety and other emergency practices. Informs supervisor
of any condition observed to be unsafe.
· Learns, understands and complies with all Company and customer policies.
* DataCenterexperience required
* High school or technical school graduate.
* Strong experience with commercial HVAC equipment, systems and industrial building controls.
* Knowledge of the equipment, tools and materials used in building maintenance.
* General maintenance skills in plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of methods, practices and techniques of maintaining a critical facility.
* Ability to keep records of activities performed and complete basic reports.
* Ability to read and understand schematics and other technical documentation.
* Ability to maintain good working relations with other staff and building tenants.
* Journeyman HVAC Certification.
* Availability to work shifts and overtime as needed.
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)